Monday, June 15, 2015

Arrived today: My pebble time. So far I like it, the colors are good, readability even indoor is...

Arrived today: My pebble time. So far I like it, the colors are good, readability even indoor is good. Unfortunately one of my favorite apps, Up for Pebble, doesn't work, so I have to use another app to count steps. Also a bit of a disappointment is the voice recording: it only works (so far) to reply to SMS and certain messages. But this works pretty well - requires internet connection of course.

The wristband is way better then the one for the original pebble, feels softer and smoother.On pictures the bezel looks bigger than it appears in reality, not disturbing at all. The timeline feature is nice, although I would like to see more apps feeding into it (ToDoist, for example).

I think Pebble will start developing more functionalities once the headache with shipping is over. In particular the smart straps are a big issue: although the Pebble Time has the connector, no straps are on the market yet (or in sight). Let's hope something will be done soon. 

6/15/15

thumbnail image thumbnail image thumbnail image thumbnail image (4 images)


from Thomas Wanhoff - Google+ Public Posts http://ift.tt/1TnpN0B

No comments:

Post a Comment