Monday, December 29, 2014

Allergy and hay fever in Thailand

December and January are the months killing me the most - because of my hay fever. I had hay fever ( aka pollen allergy) back in Germany for 3 decades already and was thinking moving to Asia will end it, because the planst I am allergic to don't exist here.

 The first year it was not to bad until my body started reacting to mango pollen, back in Cambodia. Since then I have hay fever every year again. I wasn't tested here for what pollen are the problem - is there actually any test available in hospitals here?

And a bit of research (aka google) shows I am not the only one. Read the "Hayfever in Thailand" thread here

What is your experience? Any allergies? Does medicine help (I am taking Telfast 180mg with little success)?

No comments:

Post a Comment