Wednesday, April 3, 2013

So here we are.

When I moved to Cambodia, the blogosphere was quite small, and the one for expats even smaller. All foreign bloggers knew each other. It Vietnam, it wasn't any different. Actually, because of Kevin Millers blog I got connected to the IT community there. Same story in Laos: Just a few people blogging. For me, that was always an advantage - Google sent me a lot of visitors. In Thailand, the story is much different: A huge and very active expat community, not only in Bangkok, but in the whole country. Most stories about the expat life are already told, from 10 course dinners at the Mandarin Oriental to street food in Soi Cowboy. So, for now, I will focus on photo storys. A little bit about my life here, things I see, but also some bigger picture. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment