Thursday, August 6, 2015

What happened to Foremost milk?

Thomas Wanhoff originally shared:
What happened to Foremost milk?

I used it for years making milk foam just perfect, but since a month the foam disintegrates within 2 minutes. The pictures were taken during 2 minutes, and you can see how a normally perfect foam changes to big bubbles and then disappears at all. Same milk, same coffee as I used before, and with Mejii milk it works just fine. Any ideas?

UPDATE: I contacted Foremost Milk and they are working on investigating it. They told me to talk back to me on Monday.. 

8/6/15

thumbnail image thumbnail image thumbnail image thumbnail image thumbnail image thumbnail image thumbnail image (7 images)


from Thomas Wanhoff - Google+ Public Posts http://ift.tt/1MOG1OC

No comments:

Post a Comment